Sunday, March 8, 2009

He Feels Our Sorrows ~

"Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness. The Lord is my portion, says my soul, therefore I hope in Him!" Lamentations 3:22-24 ~

My Bride ~

My world I created is suffering ... My children ask ... Why?

I feel the sorrows of My children ... I have every tear!

I experience every longing ...
Every rejection ...
Every infirmity ...
Every shame and pain ...
I know every fear ...
The weaknesses and brokenness!

Listen to the memory in your heart ... I have shown you a moment of grace My child.

You are forgiven and My grace brings you My mercies new every morning ... now go and tell those who do NOT know Me ... about JESUS and Hope! For He experienced everything on the cross for ALL My children that they may walk the path of My grace and mercy today.


Lovingly Father God ~

No comments:

Post a Comment